It is an age of darkness. After a decade, the iron fist of the GALACTIC EMPIRE has finally closed around the Mid Rim, enslaving entire populations and stripping their planets bare to fuel the dreaded Imperial Starfleet and the mysterious TARKIN INITIATIVE.
After the Jedi Purge and the relentless pursuit of the IMPERIAL INQUISITORIUS, the Jedi are nearly extinct. Now the Inquisitors hunt down Jedi and Sith artifacts for their own dark schemes, before thieves and smugglers get them first.
Criminal syndicates and pirate warlords demand tribute across the lawless Outer Rim. Their captains and bounty hunters rule the fringes of the galaxy, constantly seeking an edge over their rivals as the Empire closes in.
On countless worlds, brave freedom fighters risk their lives to prove that the Empire is not invincible. The Empire calls them anarchists and terrorists, but if united into a REBEL ALLIANCE, they could return hope to the galaxy...
|by Ralph McQuarrie|
- All the things you remember liking about Star Wars
- None of the things you've posted screeds online about hating about Star Wars
- Aurebesh script for that authentic X-Wing control panel flavor
- A d66 table of planet names I arbitrarily stole from Wookiepedia
- Clothing options for your stylish Star Wars OCs
- The inevitable temptation of the Dark Side of the Force
- It's over, Anakin! I have the high ground!