Monday, June 24, 2019

One Page Goblinplagued Barracks

So, a while ago I made a dungeon - the Goblinplagued Barracks. It was my first attempt at writing an OSR-style dungeon, and I still like it quite a bit. Apparently, other people do too! Here's the Barracks converted into a one-page dungeon format; layout is by Gieljan de Vries; the map is "The Demon-Faced Tower" from Dyson Logo's.

This version has been slightly condensed content-wise to fit on one page; it's also got a Room 10 (unlike the text version, which goes right from Room 9 to Room 11).



(art from Shockowaffel)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like it! I made this as a summary sheet for my home game, hence the 5e stat-up. Asterisks indicate saves the character is proficient in. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I am linking folks here again this week on my blog/podcast.

    ReplyDelete

Most Recent Post

GλOG: Item Templates

Lambda templates are associated with items rather than a character class. Gaining a λ template is simple: spend a downtime action   training...