|this is where i've been for the past few days|
image by Don Maitz
d50 Random Spells
3. Frozen. The spell is trapped just beyond the caster's fingertips. Anyone who touches it suffers its effects. It disappears in d6 rounds.
8. Octarine. Target takes sum esoteric (roll two elemental damage types and combine) damage and suffers a Wound 1 (save negates).
6. Possessive. The spell gets control of you for the next hour. If multiple Spellified creatures all get this result, they share your body, which is exactly as bad as it sounds.
8. Mutating. Both you and the spell gain a mutation (the spell gets a Spell Mutation, you just get a regular one). Save against the mutation being permanent at the end of the duration.
9. Trapped. The spell gets control of you indefinitely and does not disappear at the end of the duration. You get a save at the start of each day to cast out the spell.
10+. The Spellified creature bursts out of your brain fully-formed and very hungry. You detonate in a shower of gore, and all the other spells in your brain are instantly cast as well.
7-8: Summon breaks free, instantly uses its power as much as possible, then explodes for HD (substance) damage to onlookers (save for half).
11+: Summon breaks free, is hostile, wants to return to the comfort of the void at all costs and punish you for your transgressions.
Substance (d20; attack damage type, ability, AC, weaknesses)
Feature (d20; roll a substance for the feature, feature adds capabilities modified by the its substance)